Aged 21 years, this is the original Royal Salute blend. Sophisticated and opulent in character with notes of ripened fruits complemented by hints of spices.
The elegant blend is housed in a beautifully crafted porcelain flagon, created to mark the coronation of the Queen in 1953.
Colour: Deep Golden Amber.
Nose: Rich, fruity aromas and sweet fragrance of autumn flowers.
Taste: Full, deep fruity flavours with a subtle smokiness.
Finish: Rich, long, lingering.
International Spirits Challenge 2021 – Double Gold Award
Classic Serve : The Kensington
A very approachable, rich & refreshing take on a Collins Serve.
• 50ml Royal Salute 21YO The Signature Blend
• 25ml Rose water infused honey syrup
• 15ml Fresh lemon juice
• 50ml Fresh Soda Water
How to Serve :
• Combine all ingredients except the soda water.
• Shake with ice and strain into tumbler over one block of ice.
• Top with fresh soda and stir gently.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.