Interested to work in keeping the good times pouring? Say no more. You may send your application to our email at email@example.com along with your resume and the subject header "[Job Position] Application - [Last Name, First Name]".
Note: We are currently operating in a Hybrid Work Setup until further notice. The office location is near Circuit Makati, Ayala Malls Circuit. We will not process applications requesting for full WFH (work-from-home) arrangements.
Benefits: Government Benefits/Contributions, HMO, Educational Tuition Reimbursement* (TBD), Additional SL/VL.
E-COMMERCE MARKETING OFFICERResponsibilities
- Manages the day-to-day online marketing activities
- Head the planning and implementation of social media strategies in the online channels of Clink.
- Work with the marketing team in the development of relevant content for online promotions.
- Account management of brand partnerships with the team
- Coordination with principals (suppliers) to meet partnership needs
- On-board new brands to improve Clink.ph portfolio of offerings
- Close coordination with the entire team to ensure the quality of deliverables
- Collate results of principal-supported online campaigns
- Proactively engage with management in establishing new strategies for e-commerce
- Candidate must possess a bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, or Business Management
- 1-3 years of work experience in a related field
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Supports design needs across all mediums (i.e. printed collaterals, web/mobile applications layout).
- Designs and produces a wide range of media content including graphics, photography, animations for web and mobile viewing.
- Conceptualize and design the infographics across all mediums (printed collaterals, web/mobile layouts).
- Creates and designs new concepts including visuals, 2D/3D artwork creation, animation creation (e.g. GIF files).
- Ensure all web-related material is created based on our design guidelines and meets given deadlines.
- Ensures the understanding of multiple brand guidelines that may be set out by our liquor industry partners.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, design elements, and features.
- Works together with another Multimedia Artist.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Art/Design/Creative Multimedia or equivalent.
- 1-2 years of working experience in the related field
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop.
- Must have photo manipulation skills.
- Experience in web design is a plus.
- Fast and efficient with a positive attitude