Chivas is a blend of many different malt and grain Scotch whiskies, matured for at least 12 years. This rich, smooth blend balances style with substance and tradition with a modern twist.
Colour: Radiant, warm amber.
Nose: An aromatic infusion of wild herbs, heather, honey and orchard fruits.
Taste: Rich and fruity, Chivas bursts with the smooth taste of ripe, honeyed apples, and notes of vanilla, hazelnut and butterscotch.
Finish: Generous, lingering finish.
International Spirits Challenge 2021 – Gold Award
Classic Serve : Chivas Hi-Ball
• 50ml Chivas
• 100ml Soda
• Block Ice or Cubed Ice
• Lemon Slice for garnish
How to Serve
• Add Chivas 12 into a Highball Glass
• Add 80ml of Soda, then slowly fill the glass to the top with ice.
• Add remaining soda, and give a small stir to make sure it’s mixed.
• Add a little more ice to make sure it’s full and compact for best quality.
• Garnish with lemon slice.
Thank you clink.ph. The transaction was hassle free. I was able to give a gift to my husband despite being abroad.
Woodsy aroma with a smooth finish. On the rocks or neat is okay with me. It's not as harsh versus Johnnie Black 12 y.o. Thanks for the fast delivery.
Chivas Regal 12 Year Old 1L with Chivas Hiball Limited Edition Pack and 2 Cans of Schweppes Soda Water 330ml
i like much... tnx m
Has a smoothness to it other whiskeys don’t have